Community

NEW NURSE MANAGER AT CCMH, TODD TIEDEMANN, RN

Cedar County Memorial Hospital is pleased to announce that Todd Tiedemann, RN, will soon be returning having recently accepted the position of Nurse Manager. Todd was raised in Savannah, Missouri and shortly after graduating high school entered the United States Army – serving from 1985-1994. His duty stations included Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, TX;

[ Read More ]

FROM THE DESK OF DENA SPLITTER, FNP

I appreciate the trust you have shown in allowing me to provide for your medical needs. The purpose of this letter is to inform you that I am leaving my practice at CCMH Medical Mall Clinic as I have accepted a position that is closer to my home. My last day will be April 28th,

[ Read More ]

CHRIS ROE, RN, ACCEPTS UR/QA POSITION AT CCMH

Lifetime El Dorado Springs resident Chris Roe, RN recently accepted the position of Utilization Review and Quality Assurance nurse at Cedar County Memorial Hospital. Chris has worked a total of fifteen years at our hospital but is returning after a bit of time away working with hospice. In her new role she will provide documentation

[ Read More ]

Fire report for week of April 3

On Friday, April 8, at 5:50 p.m. the fire department was dispatched to a structure fire in a residence on W. Walnut. Three trucks and 10 firefighters responded. On Saturday, April 9, at 2:38 p.m. the department was dispatched for mutual aid with Walker Fire Department to a large grass fire in Vernon County on

[ Read More ]

Work Zone Awareness Week April 11-15

Crashes with protective vehicles with truck/trailer-mounted attenuators (TMAs) increased yet again in 2021, accompanied by 17 work zone fatalities. These numbers make Missouri’s 2021 construction season one that will be unfortunately remembered. Crashes and fatalities should not be happening in work zones. The Missouri Department of Transportation is urging drivers to help reverse the trend

[ Read More ]

BAPTISM CELEBRATION

On Saturday, April 9, the Burchett family gathered at Paper Christian Church for the baptism of Wilson Luther Burchett. A celebration followed with a family meal. Pictured from left front row: Jaxon, Wilson, Caitlyn; back row: Jason, April, Darren Burchett. On Sunday, the Pape Church family fathered for Palm Sunday services. The Seekers of God’s

[ Read More ]

Annual cemetery meeting in Oyer

Pleasant Springs Cemetery Board will hold their annual meeting on Wednesday April 20, at 6 p.m., at Pleasant Springs Missionary Baptist Church, Oyer. The meeting is open to the public.

[ Read More ]