Community

BEV CUNNINGHAM RETIRES

Bev joined Community Springs in 1979 as a nurse aide, among this job she held many positions throughout the years some of these were CNA, CMT/Med Tech, Central Supply, Medical Records, Business Office Assistant, and ending with CMH Billing Coordinator. After 43 years serving our residents and community she is retiring. After retirement Bev is

[ Read More ]

Twentieth Century Club meets

by Lana Sue Jones The Twentieth Century Club met March 14, with Georgia Detwiler serving as hostess and Sue Jones as c0-hostess. The minutes were read and approved. The treasurer report was given and filed for audit. The yearbook committee passed around the sign-up sheet to finish filling positions. Sharyl Henry will send card to

[ Read More ]

NEW CCMH BILLBOARD

Cedar County Memorial Hospital and the Medical Mall Clinic have a new billboard on Hwy 32 near Pappy’s in El Dorado Springs. Please take a look at it when you are going that way.

[ Read More ]

MORE FORWARD MOVEMENT FOR CCMH RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT

The Cedar County Memorial Hospital Radiology Department has been undergoing some exciting changes with the implementation of the cutting edge Aquilon Lightning 80 detector row Ultra Helical CT Scanner, one of the first of its kind to be placed in a Missouri facility in the past few months. It is a necessary diagnostic tool

[ Read More ]

CCMH ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DESK OF SHELLY SEDBERRY, DPM

Dear Cedar County Memorial Hospital Specialty Patients, I appreciate the trust you have shown in allowing me to provide for your podiatry needs. At this time I am writing to announce I am transitioning my practice at Cedar County Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinic to Caleb Pace, DPM. As many of you already know, Dr. Caleb

[ Read More ]

NEW CLINICAL IT ANALYST AT CCMH

Josiah Batson recently joined our team at Cedar County Memorial Hospital in the position of Clinical IT Analyst. He is an El Dorado Springs native who attended the El Dorado Springs Christian School until 9th grade. Of special note about Josiah – he went on to graduate high school in May 2021 and subsequently graduated

[ Read More ]

CCMH WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT…

New and exciting changes are coming to Cedar County Memorial Hospital – We are currently in the process of relocating and redesigning both our Wound Care Suite AND Infusion Therapy Services Departments. These innovations will create smoother patient access and flow, increase patient privacy and expand overall safety measures Patients arriving at Cedar County Memorial

[ Read More ]

Thank You

The family of the late Jean Coulter wish to thank all of our family, friends and neighbors for the outpouring of support during this difficult time. We appreciate the many acts of kindness and sympathy shown to us-the prayer, meals, heartfelt words and messages, flowers and all the other ways you have offered comfort in

[ Read More ]

TOPS: Winners of Chapter Recognition Day

TOPS Chapter 9319 El Dorado Springs met in the Bethel Free Will Baptist Church, 1300 S. Summer St, El Dorado Springs on Thursday, March 31, 2022 for their weekly weigh-in and meeting. Linda Hall, Leader, called the meeting to order. Carol and Ray led us in singing “When I Joined TOPS” We said our TOPS

[ Read More ]