The new version of Sam’s Scavenger Scrimmage will be a digital scavenger hunt and the teams will solve the clues as provided by the committee.
1. Each team must provide their own digital camera or cell phone to record pictures of the clues that they are provided.
2. Each team will consist of three to five (3 – 5) members and they must stay together during the hunt.
3. Each team member must be at least 18 years of age.
4. Each team will receive one copy of the item list.
5. Registration is mandatory by noon on Friday, July 19. Contact Theresa Hoover or Tracy Lancer to register.
6. Winners will be the first (1st) team that has returned to the bandstand with the largest amount of correct items on the list in the least amount of time. (One hour).