The Wayside Inn Museum and the El Dorado Springs Picnic Committee would like to announce its 2nd Annual Picnic Photo Expo.
The Picnic Photo Expo is an opportunity for you to share, visually, your talent of capturing the world though photography to the community. We encourage you to be creative and show us what rural small town living means to you. So all of you shutterbugs get those cameras out and show off your talent.
Rules and eligibility
• Local photographers include photographers who presently live in El Dorado Springs or attended El Dorado Springs High School.
• Categories are: (1) Amateur (2) Professional (3) Youth 12-18 (4) Youth 5 – 12 (5
• Maximum of five entries per category, collage of photos is one entry, but must be a theme of photos with no more than 6 – 5 x 7 or smaller photos placed on foam core board.
• Entries must be mounted on a solid mounting surface. Entries without proper mounting surface will not be displayed.
• Contestant’s name, address, phone and category must be printed on the entry form.
• Entries need to be brought to the museum during museum hours 1-to 4 p.m. Thursday, July 10 – Sunday, July 13.
• Entries may be picked up at the museum after the Picnic during museum hours Thursday- Sunday, from 1-4 p.m
Blue, Red, and White quality awards will be given to entries based on the local judges choice.
Best of Show Awards:
One Best of Show Award will be presented to one entry of photo combined.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS 4 P.M. ON SUNDAY, JULY 13, 2013
Entries Forms can be picked up at the Museum
Bring entries to the Wayside Inn Museum at 119 W. Spring, El Dorado Spring, MO
For more information, call Faye Koger at 417.296.4684
This event is held by the Wayside Inn Museum and El Dorado Springs Picnic Committee. In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate: entrants, participants and spectators release and discharge the Wayside Inn Museum and all sponsors and personnel from any known and unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments and claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by entrant to their property.