1. Middleweight Bout – Tony Dukes, Nevada VS Matthew Hedrick, Stockton. Winner – Dukes by Tap Out due to Guillotine at 0:18 of Round 1.
2. Bantamweight Bout – Tyler Brown, Osawatomie, KS VS Bryan Ramirez, Aurora. Winner- Brown by Tap Out due to Head and Arm Triangle at 1:00 of Round 2.
3. Featherweight Bout – Chris Reed, Monett VS Tommy Wilson, Pleasant, KS. Winner – Reed by Tap Out due to Triangle at 1:50 of Round 2.
4. Welterweight Bout – Neal Gochenour, Osawatomie, KS VS Caleb Ennis, El Dorado Springs. Winner Gochenour by Tap Out due to Americana at 1:24 of Round 2.
5. Featherweight Bout – Todd Hecox, Butler VS Jacob Johnson, Paola, KS. Winner – Hecox by Verbal Submission. Johnson could not answer for the bell of Round 2.
6. Light Heavyweight – David Childs, El Dorado Springs VS Shawn O’Banion, El Dorado Springs. Winner – Childs by Tap Out due to Rear Naked Choke at 1:11 of Round 1.
7. Featherweight Bout – DeAndre Carter, Parsons, KS VS Brody Roberts, Osawatomie, KS. Winner – Carter by Tap Out due to Guillotine at 1:04 of Round 2.
8. Middleweight Bout – Josh Churchill, Neosho VS Desmond Foster, Humansville. Winner- Churchill by Medical Stoppage at 2:24 of Round 1.
9. Middleweight Bout – James Willmore, El Dorado Springs VS Jim Burrous, Butler. Winner – Willmore by Tap Out due to Rear Naked Choke at :42 of Round 2.
10. Light Heavyweight Bout – Roy Phifer, Paola, KS VS Rodney Rodebush, Joplin. Winner Phifer by Tap Out due to Rear Naked Choke at :23 of Round 2.
11. Lightweight Bout CITC Title Fight – Shawn Hembree, Greenfield VS Charles Brown, Hume. Winner – Hembree by TKO due to Strikes at 1:14 of Round 2. Medical suspension: Brown due to TKS Strikes from 6/2/12 to 7/2/12.
12. Heavyweight Bout CITC Title Fight – Rick Richmond, Amoret VS Lucas Quamme, El Dorado Springs. Winner Richmond by KO due to Strikes at :15 of Round 1. Medical suspension: Quamme due to KO Strikes from 6/2/12 to 7/2/12.
13. Featherweight Bout – Clayton Brown, Paola, KS VS Rakan Adwan, Newkirk, OK. Winner – Adwan to Tap Out due to Arm Bear at :51 of Round 1.