El Dorado Springs Chamber Seeking Assistant Director:
Corner of 54 & 32 • 417-876-4154
Summary of Position: Do you LOVE El Dorado Springs? First and foremost you must have a passion for our community! This position is designed to assist the Executive Director of the Chamber of Commerce, along with Chamber Officers/Board of Directors. The position requires working with the Chamber in pursuing, securing, updating, tracking, coordinating, promoting and distributing information/data on our various activities. Hours vary about
8-12/week, mostly 9 a.m.-12 p.m., Mon.-Fri.
Job Responsibilities: (Desired Qualifications including, but not limited to…)
Administrative & Office Duties
• Assist in the overall success of the membership program and the Chamber
• Welcome and assist members, potential members, visitors and tourists
• Prepare monthly Chamber newsletter & social media marketing (facebook etc.)
• Update database of members, chamber contacts & mailing list
• Make meeting reminder calls and assist/prepare meeting info for committees
• Maintain Community Calendar of Events
• Coordinate special projects as assigned
• Record board meeting minutes
• Manage Chamber Collector Plate series inventory and any other Chamber souvenir sales
• Office appearance maintenance (light dusting, sweeping, cleaning)
• Other duties as assigned
• Assist in planning and logistics for all on-site and off-site Chamber events and meetings
• Establish vendor relationships and preferred vendor pricing for all aspects of event planning
• Demonstrate skills in event management, sales and fundraising
• Superb customer service skills
• Ability to develop and maintain good relationships
• Excellent telephone skills
• Professional appearance
• Working knowledge of business as well as local, state and federal government
• Professional and mature attitude; remains calm under pressure
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.) EOE
HLI, Inc. a regional real estate investment and real estate based loan investment company currently servicing investments in nearly 30 counties, seeks a highly motivated and organized asset manager.
The successful candidate will be involved in a fast-paced team atmosphere with responsibilities in accounts receivable, accounts payable, marketing, working with clients in an office setting, running reports, document preparation, scheduling contractors, and investment research. No travel required.
Prefer experience with Word, Excel and QuickBooks, but will train the right candidate.
All highly organized individuals are encouraged to apply especially those with experience in one or more of the following areas: accounting, the real estate title industry, collections, marketing or banking. Very attractive salary for the right candidate.
Please submit resume to:
1631 E. Hedges Plaza
Nevada, Mo. 64772
Drivers, 60,000+, CDL-A, $2500 sign on, 1 month exp., Same Day Pay! Free Health Ins, No CDL? Free training! On line app @ www.trailiner.com 800-769-3993.
Solo, 3 or 6 day runs, up to 44 cents per mi, Free Health Ins.
Same Day Pay. 800-769-3993 for Details, on line app www.trailiner.com
Solo, CDL A, 2 to 3 day runs, $57,000 to $68,500 per year, new equipment, same day pay, free health ins. 800-769-3993 or on line app @www.trailiner.com.
Home Weekly! Van and Flatbed Divisions. Excellent Benefits, Bonuses, Pay. CDL-A 1 yr Exp. / Refreshers Welcome! Connie or Marnie (866) 374-8487