Greetings on behalf of the Board of El Dorado Springs Community Foundation, Kay Forest, Pauline Simone, Cathy Frier, Jack Reynolds, Dennis Daugherty, and Bill Rabe.
We are reaching out to you with an opportunity to directly support the mission of the El Dorado Springs Community Foundation through a tax deductible, charitable contribution.
• Our mission is simply to enhance the quality of life for our citizens now and for future generations by building community endowments, meeting needs through grant making, providing leadership, and promoting collaboration on community issues.
El Dorado Springs Community Foundation was established in 2001. Since that time, we have received $581,097.31 in principal contributions. Our current market value is $532,700.85 and through those 15 years we have been able to provide $307,101.78 in grants to our community. We think this is an amazing accomplishment and the best news is that we will continue to have earnings from our endowment funds to award grants for years to come. This year we were able to offer $10,500 from our endowment funds’ earnings for local projects. We have four scholarship funds which are also perpetual funds and will continue to provide scholarships to our local students. Those scholarships provide $3,450 each year to local students.
You can direct your monetary gift to the El Dorado Springs Community Foundation for any charitable organization you choose or you can direct your contribution to one of our local funds within the El Dorado Springs Community Foundation. A tax deductible, charitable contribution to any of these groups benefits our community:
• Cedar County Library District El Dorado Springs Building Fund
• Cedar County Memorial Hospital Fund
• United Seniors, Inc. of El Dorado Springs
• El Dorado Springs Bright Futures Fund (supports students with food, clothes, needs to be successful in school)
• El Dorado Springs Center Hunger Fund (supports local food pantry)
• El Do Youth Incorporated Fund (supports after school programs for youth – Liston Bldg)
• Lighthouse Children’s Theatre Fund (promotes the art of theater for local students)
• Opera House Theater Fund (promotes the arts and the preservation of the Opera House Theater)
If you have any questions or need any assistance in creating a legacy fund for your family or special cause, please let us know. We are happy and eager to assist you. Please contact Kay Forest at 417-321-4815 or email at email@example.com for more information or assistance.
We want to offer our very Best Wishes to you and your loved ones for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.