• Suspicious vehicle on Hwy AA Humansville. No one around, vehicle towed.
• RP reported wife bought and delivered drugs in Jerico with granddaughter in vehicle and wanted to know what he could do about it.
• RP stated his storage unit had been broken into at 39 Storage Stockton. Report taken.
• Officer out on warrant service on Sac and Locust Stockton. Multiple warrants.
• RP stated his son is destroying his house and threatening to kill the animals and to hurt his parents on 1547 Rd Stockton. Report taken
• Noise reported on S 1801. Dog is growling and noises heard around and under trailer. Unfounded.
• Traffic stops:
• On Hwy 32 and 800 Rd Eldo. Warning
• On Sac and Oak Stockton. Warning
• On Hwy J and 1120 Rd Stockton. Warning
• On Galyan and Hwy 32 Stockton. Driver arrested. Car towed.
• On Ward and Walnut Stockton. Warning
• On Hwy 32 between Crabtree and dam entrance. Warning
Ambulance calls: 2 Stockton
Fire calls: none
• Received call kids playing basketball and lights still on at Stockton City Park and its after hours. HBO
• A Repo agent requested assistance on Hwy RA and 2200 Rd Stockton. Civil matter they must resolve at the DMV.
• Assault reported on Terrace Ln Stockton. Clear, no report.
• RP stated his car was loaned out and it hasn’t been returned and suspect avoids all contact. Civil matter
• RP claims to have seen suspicious people in his camper and that he was drugged on S 1801 Rd Stockton. Unfounded.
• Disturbance on South St Jerico. HBO
• Traffic Stops:
• Hwy 32 and 1325 Stockton. Warning
• Traffic stop at Catholic Church Stockton. Warning
• On West St across from Dollar General. Warning
• By Casey’s Stockton. Warning
• By farmer’s market Hwy 39 Stockton. Warning.
Ambulance calls: 3 Stockton
Fire calls: none
• RP stated someone took his vehicle on Hwy 39. Officer advised this is a civil matter.
• Abandoned vehicle reported at Jerico Fire Dept. HBO
• Female on E 1656 Rd thinks she may be suicidal. Medics dispatched and female transported to CMH.
• Dispute between husband and wife on E 1250 Rd Eldo. Unable to reach by phone, officer en route.
• RP stated vehicle speeding and making donuts in driveways. HBO
• C&I driver by Dollar General Stockton. Unfounded.
• Officer out on an investigation,
• Officer out assisting motorist on Hwy 32 and 800 Rd.
• Suspicious person reported 2-3 miles west of CC Hwy Jerico. GOA
• Suspicious person at Johnson’s Auto Stockton. HBO Traffic Stops:
• At Dollar General Stockton.. warning
• At Galyan and Locust Stockton. Derrick Beeks arrested
• At Hwy 32 and Church Stockton. Warning
• At Hwy 39 and 1425 Rd Stockton. Warning
• On Hwy 32 east side of Cedar Creek bridge. Warning
• On Park and Joe Davis Eldo. Warning
• On Hwy 39 and B. warning
• On Terrace Ln and Craig. Warning
Ambulance calls: 5 Eldo
Fire calls: smoke in basement on Hwy 39
• Officer out on motorist assistance at Mound Cemetery Stockton. Citation issued.
• Received call from a male stating he wanted to commit suicide on Hwy M Stockton. Officer and medic dispatched. Subject taken to CMH.
• Received a call stating they believe a fraud is about to take place on 1325 Rd Stockton. Officer advised the RP what to do and this will probably be a civil issue.
• CCMH advised that a child was bitten by dog and has lacerations on 145 Rd Eldo. Dog has had all shots. Dog was put down. HBO
• RP stated a vehicle in ditch on Hwy M Stockton. No injuries. No need of a tow. Traffic Stops:
• On Hwy 32 and High Stockton. Warning
• On Hwy 39 and 950 Stockton. Warning
• On Hwy 39 and B Stockton. Warning
• On Hwy 32 and 1791 Rd Stockton. Citation issued to Cindy Bruce
Ambulance calls: 6 Stockton 6 Eldo
Fire calls: grain bin fire
• RP stated his girlfriend was being chased on Hwy N Caplinger. Later cancelled call.
• RP stated neighbor’s hogs are getting out and damaging his property on Hwy O Jerico. HBD
• Harassment reported on Magdaleena Stockton. HBO
• Officer out on follow up at Walnut Festival. Sertoma is banning certain individuals from the park. An officer will deliver the document.
• Officer out on welfare check by Pearl Automotive Stockton. Traffic Stops:
• On Hwy 32 and 680 Eldo. Warning.
• At Car wash in Eldo. Warning
Ambulance calls: 2 Stockton 3 Eldo
Fire calls: none
• Vernon County reported a possible intoxicated driver on Hwy HH north bound to Hwy 54 Eldo. GOA
• Suspicious person on 1539 Rd Stockton. GOA
• C&I drivers on Hwy AA. Speeders throwing rocks at garage and vehicles causing damage. This is an ongoing problem. HBD
• Evans Pharmacy reported a young girl being thrown into a KIA and speeding off. Officer stopped driver at Sundaes. The girl was a boy and just brothers horsing around. HBO
• Received call of a semi blocking the road on Hwy 97 at one lane bridge Jerico. Unfounded,
• Property found in shed on Church Stockton. Brought into CCSO. HBO
• Suspicious vehicle in driveway on 101 Rd Eldo. Cancelled call. Traffic stops:
• On Hwy 54 just east of Eldo. Warning
Ambulance calls: 4 Stockton 3 Eldo
Fire calls: grass fire east of the dam
• Possible intoxicated driver on Hwy 32 past Amvets Stockton. Transferred to MSHP.
• Trespassers reported on 1547 Stockton. GOA
• Vernon County requested assistance with an abandoned vehicle at 724 Eldo. Owner is hunting. No report
• RP reported trespassers on property at Sac River Bridge Stockton. Report taken.
• Suspicious person on property on 1547 Rd Stockton. HBO
• RP stated a bus was hit on Hwy J Stockton and wanted to make a report. Parked at Hammons parking lot. Accident happened in St Clair County. Transferred.
• RP stated suspicious person on property. There is an ex parte on this person. Subject was escorted off the property. HBO
Ambulance calls: 5 Stockton 4 Eldo
Fire calls: none