• Simple Simon’s Stockton reported a suspicious vehicle parked in their parking lot and would like it to be moved. Officer noted that vehicle was unoccupied. Vehicle has been tagged for towing. Clear, no report.
• Cattle out on roadway on Hwy Z 2 miles west of Hwy 32 Stockton. Gone when officer arrived.
• MVA reported on Hwy 32 and 1350 Stockton. Vehicle went off the road and through a fence. Owners are fixing fence. Mike’s Towing towed the vehicle. Arrest made. HBO
• Disorderly conduct reported on E Broadway Jerico. Brad Scholler at resident destroying property. Subject arrested. HBO
• Disturbance on S 1425 Rd Eldo. ESPD reported a walk in claiming someone had shot at him. Subject was cleaning gun not aiming at anyone. HBO
• Officer out doing building check at Elks Lodge Stockton.
• Officer out doing building check at Hwy 39 Storage Stockton.
• Disorderly conduct reported on E Broadway Jerico. Suspect kicked in door of residence. Caller will file for an ex-parte tomorrow. Suspect has possible warrant out of Joplin but is non extraditable. HBO
• Cow out on road on Hwy 82 north of the S curve Eldo. Gone when officer arrived.
• MVA reported on Hwy 39 and 1350 Stockton. Medics and MSHP dispatched. Subject minor injuries. MSHP to take over.
• Road hazard reported on South St Stockton. Large tree branch blocking roadway. Good Samaritan removed branch.
• Cow out in road on Hwy 39 by West Side Marine. HBO
• Received a 9-1-1 hang up. No contact.
• Cow on road on Hwy 39 and 274 Rd. Gone when officer arrived.
•Officer out on Lake Patrol.
• Suspicious person on Broadway Jerico. Caller states 2 people in front yard, 2 in back yard and one on roof. Unfounded.
• ESPD reported an incident at the Caplinger camping area. Shouting heard while on phone. Clear, no report.
• Officer reported suspicious person north of Lutheran Church Stockton. No action taken.
• Disturbance on S Mill St Jerico. Caller claimed neighbors were shooting guns and it’s not allowed in city limits. HBO
• Officer out on follow up on N Ohio Eldo. Suspect arrested and transported to CCSO.
• Assault reported on Broadway Jerico. Chad Kearsey has partial extradition out of Joplin. Kearsey arrested for forcing way into home when he doesn’t live there. HBO
• MVA on Hwy J 6 miles north of Stockton. Driver hit tree with possible head injuries. Transported to hospital by family member. Car to be picked up. HBO
• Theft reported on E 752nd Rd Humansville. Dirt bike taken, chainsaw and a 22 rifle. Clear, report taken.
• Several cattle on road on Hwy 39 south of West Side Marine. Owner notified. HBO
• Road hazard reported on Hwy AA just off Hwy N Stockton. Power line down. HBD
• Received call of a family dispute on Spring St Eldo. HBO
• Officer out on investigation on S 2001 Rd Humansville. Arrest made.
• Simpli Safe reported alarm going off on E 1656 Rd Stockton. Wind blew door open. HBO
• Officer reported abandoned vehicle at second beach Stockton. Citation issued to Christopher Watts.
• Theft reported on E 752 Rd Humansville. Lawnmower, trailer and a 4 wheeler taken. Clear, report taken.
• Anniversary of one of Stockton’s most disastrous tragedies. 17 years ago today our lovely town was devastated with a tornado. With the spirit of the townspeople we have come back better than ever. Standing strong Stockton.
• Officer out on follow up on 1300 Rd Stockton. Negative contact.
• Theft reported on S 175th Rd Eldo. Remington model 243 with Pentax scopt taken. HBO
• Suspicious person at Owens Mill Apartments Stockton. Male was chasing female but did not make contact. HBO
• Woods Stockton called CCSO to deliver groceries to E 1700 Rd Stockton. HBO
• KC officer contacted CCSO regarding stolen credit cards. KC requested residence be checked. HBO
• Disturbance reported on E Jackson Stockton. Ex-boyfriend appears to be intoxicated and harassing the family. HBO
• Alarm Company reporting alarm going off on Alta Dr Eldo. Officer advised all doors locked.
• MVA reported 6 miles north on Hwy 39 Stockton. Officer contacted MSHP.
• Cow on roadway on Hwy 97 between Hwy 32 and BB. Officer contacted owner to put up cow.
• Received a call stating someone was coming to pick up an AR15 on Hwy AA. Information documented. Officer received firearm.
• MVA at the Evans’ Drug drive thru. Will try to resolve without insurance. HBO
• Suspicious person on Sunset Stockton. Stranger tried to open neighbor’s door. Gone when officer arrived.
• Welfare check requested on E Hwy 54 Eldo. Subject was fine just having issues with phone.
• Disturbance on S 1525 Rd Stockton. Suspect seen walking in yard. Gone when officer arrived.
• Officer reported 2 women in resident’s yard fighting. Both women extremely intoxicated. Warning for noise.
• Received a call from a local business in Stockton stating a male and female may be selling meth there. Couple is also heavily intoxicated and will be driving. HBO
• Officer out on follow up at Airport Village Stockton. Citations issued.
• Received a call of a suicidal female on S Hwy 215 Stockton. No firearms. Subject has been under care recently. Female transported to CMH at Bolivar. HBO
• Suspicious vehicle reported on S Hwy 39 Stockton. Possibly vehicle that officers have been looking for. Car tagged for towing. HBO
• Traffic stop near Woody’s Stockton. Warning issued for equipment.
• Officer out crime lab in Springfield. Retrieved evidence.
• Abandoned vehicle reported on 1450 Rd between 1825 and 1925. Vehicle in middle of road. Owner contacted and en route to pick up. HBO
• Suspicious vehicle at Agape Stockton. Vehicle just driving around back and forth. Truck may be having issues. Daniel Bough arrested for active warrant.
• Cow out on road at Hwy 97 and B Stockton. HBO
• Traffic stop on Hwy 32 and 680 Stockton. Subject displaying false plates. Matthew Barcomb issued citation. Plates were seized.
• Traffic stop on Hwy 32 and 310. Consent given to search. Citation issued to Gabrielle Griggs for possession of controlled substance.