• Traffic stop near Woods Eldo. Warning
• Neighbor requested welfare check on S Hwy J Stockton. Neighbor is fine. HBO
• Traffic stop on Hwy 32 and 420 Eldo. Clear.
• Male subject at residence on S Hwy J Stockton. Subject has been evicted from residence and is there shooting guns. HBO
• Harassment reported at Woods Stockton. HBO
• RP stated an employee was assaulted at the OT Marina store. HBO
• RP called and stated they’d found drug paraphernalia in the home on Hays Stockton. Officer dispatched and property collected.
• Traffic stop east of MFA Stockton. Warning
• RP states boyfriend stole her dog on S Hwy 39 Eldo. HBO
• Officer out on building check on S 151 Rd Eldo. Building secure.
• Traffic stop on Stockton square. Citation issued to Zachariaz Keiser.
• Officer out on extra patrol at Casey’s Eldo. Vehicle to be towed. Two subjects with revoked license. Patrick Decker arrested.
• Officer out on extra patrol on Hwy 32 and M Stockton. Clear, no report.
• Federal Protection reported alarm on S Hwy RA Fair Play. Building is secured by officer.
Ambulance calls: 2 Stockton; 4 Eldo
Fire calls: grass fire moving toward house on 1451 Rd
Polk County requested assistance on E 370 and S 21st Rd Polk County
• Traffic stop at Ehlers. Warning
• Traffic stop on Hwy HH and Patriot. Released, no action.
• Traffic stop 1 mile west of Masters turn off. Warning
• Traffic stop 1325 and Hwy 39 Stockton. Warning
• Traffic stop behind Cassels Real Estate Stockton. Warning
• Polk County transferred call of a disturbance on E 2120 Rd Stockton. Fiancé drunk and yelling and in her face and said he was going to jump off of 245 bridge. Clear, no report.
• Polk County transferred call of a disturbance on Hwy 245 and 2120 Rd Stockton. 911 hang-up, Appeared to be a domestic situation. Unfounded.
• Cattle out 4 miles west of Hwy 97 on B Vernon County. Transferred to other agency.
• Assault reported on S College Stockton. Everyone is fine and parties separated. HBO
• Civil situation on S 1485 Rd. Unfounded.
• Polk County requested agency assist at Polk Cedar Line. Officer met Polk to pick up female to transport to Dade County Line for pick up there. HBO
• Traffic stop west side of dam entrance. Citation issued to Marri Barnes. Consent to search denied.
• Suspicious vehicle at campground on north of fishing beach. Contact made. HBO
• Received call of a civil nature. HBO
• Officer attended City Council meeting Stockton.
• Suspicious vehicle at A and A Storage Stockton. No action taken.
• Suspicious vehicle on S 1501 Rd Stockton. Car has been in driveway for several hours with flashers on. Unable to contact owner. Will leave for a while to see if owner returns. HBO
• OT reported camper parked and dogs left unattended. No plates on camper. Ranger contacted. Owner returned. HBO
• Burglary reported on S 1401 Rd Stockton. Suspect seen in garage but officer could not locate.
• Disturbance reported on S Chestnut Stockton. Couple fighting in yard. Female escorted to CCSO and requested to be picked up. HBO
• Agency assist requesting officer to go with to residence on S 1851 Rd Stockton. Clear no report.
• RP stated a suspicious male and a trash truck on his property on 1675 and 1300 RD Stockton. Possibly these people live at trailer park by the airport. One is wearing an ankle bracelet. Clear, no report.
• Court house employee requested welfare check on vehicle in parking lot that has been running for about 45 minutes. GOA
• Officer received a call of an MVA westbound toward Stockton. Stopped at Hwy 32 and 2025 Rd. GOA
• RP stated he’s lost 60 percoset pills on S Chestnut Stockton. HBD
• Traffic stop next to Hot Spot Stockton. Warning
• Traffic stop on Hwy HH. Warning
Ambulance calls: 1 Stockton; 1 Eldo
Fire calls: none
• RP stated his wallet is missing on S Chestnut Stockton. Found it in trash can wrapped in a bag with 2 syringes and all the money was gone. Clear, report taken.
• Officer out on follow up on E 2070 and 975 Rd Stockton. Completed.
• MVA reported at west dam entrance and Hwy 32 Stockton. No injuries. Parties exchanged insurance information. HBO
• C&I driver east bound on Hwy 32 out of Fair Play. Transferred to Polk County.
• Officer out on extra patrol at Airport Village Stockton. Citations x3 issued to Megan Hufferd.
• Officer out on building check at J&D Storage Stockton. Unit secured.
• Traffic stop on Lakeview Stockton. Citation issued to Zachary Karnes.
• Officer out with suspicious male at Hawker Pt Park Stockton. Transferred to Dade County.
• Suspicious female at Hawker Pt Park Stockton. She walked there after an argument at her address. HBO
• RP states she’s been gone all weekend and discovered someone has been trying to pry their way into the house. Door damaged. Clear, report taken.
• Officer out on extra patrol at Price Cove.
• Subject called license bureau to check on a vehicle they were going to purchase. Upon checking the Vin, the vehicle is stolen. Employee notified CCSO. HBO
• Officer checking out suspicious vehicle on Dunlap Stockton.
• Officer out on Blake St Stockton.
• Officer out on warrant check on Park Stockton.
• Officer out on extra patrol W and S of Eldo.
• Officer out at P&P. Negative contact.
• Officer out at P&P Eldo.
• Traffic stop on Hwy 32 and 2025 Rd Stockton. Warning
• Welfare check requested on E Hwy M Stockton. Person missing and has been located. HBO
• Officer out assisting motorist on Hwy 32 and 420 Eldo.
Ambulance calls; 3 Stockton; 3 Eldo
Fire calls: none