Community

BAPTISM CELEBRATION

On Saturday, April 9, the Burchett family gathered at Paper Christian Church for the baptism of Wilson Luther Burchett. A celebration followed with a family meal. Pictured from left front row: Jaxon, Wilson, Caitlyn; back row: Jason, April, Darren Burchett. On Sunday, the Pape Church family fathered for Palm Sunday services. The Seekers of God’s

[ Read More ]

Annual cemetery meeting in Oyer

Pleasant Springs Cemetery Board will hold their annual meeting on Wednesday April 20, at 6 p.m., at Pleasant Springs Missionary Baptist Church, Oyer. The meeting is open to the public.

[ Read More ]

BEV CUNNINGHAM RETIRES

Bev joined Community Springs in 1979 as a nurse aide, among this job she held many positions throughout the years some of these were CNA, CMT/Med Tech, Central Supply, Medical Records, Business Office Assistant, and ending with CMH Billing Coordinator. After 43 years serving our residents and community she is retiring. After retirement Bev is

[ Read More ]

Twentieth Century Club meets

by Lana Sue Jones The Twentieth Century Club met March 14, with Georgia Detwiler serving as hostess and Sue Jones as c0-hostess. The minutes were read and approved. The treasurer report was given and filed for audit. The yearbook committee passed around the sign-up sheet to finish filling positions. Sharyl Henry will send card to

[ Read More ]

NEW CCMH BILLBOARD

Cedar County Memorial Hospital and the Medical Mall Clinic have a new billboard on Hwy 32 near Pappy’s in El Dorado Springs. Please take a look at it when you are going that way.

[ Read More ]

MORE FORWARD MOVEMENT FOR CCMH RADIOLOGY DEPARTMENT

The Cedar County Memorial Hospital Radiology Department has been undergoing some exciting changes with the implementation of the cutting edge Aquilon Lightning 80 detector row Ultra Helical CT Scanner, one of the first of its kind to be placed in a Missouri facility in the past few months. It is a necessary diagnostic tool

[ Read More ]

CCMH ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DESK OF SHELLY SEDBERRY, DPM

Dear Cedar County Memorial Hospital Specialty Patients, I appreciate the trust you have shown in allowing me to provide for your podiatry needs. At this time I am writing to announce I am transitioning my practice at Cedar County Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinic to Caleb Pace, DPM. As many of you already know, Dr. Caleb

[ Read More ]