Community

THANK YOU!

TO: The El Dorado Springs Community for all their kindness and support   FROM: Dennis Daugherty

[ Read More ]

Fire report for week of June 26

On Saturday, June 26, at 8:45 p.m. the fire chief was dispatched to a church on S. Park for a reported gas leak. Nothing was found. On Sunday, June 26, at 3:40 p.m. the fire department was dispatched to the airport to set up a landing zone for a medical aircraft. Two trucks and 11

[ Read More ]

TOPS: Tips on overcoming the hurdle of weight loss after 50

TOPS Chapter 9319 El Dorado Springs met in The Hill Church, (formerly Bethel Free Will Church) 1300 S. Summer St, El Dorado Springs on Thursday, June 30, for their weekly weigh-in and meeting. Robbie Chase, Co- Leader called the meeting to order. We sang “It’s A TOPS World.” We said our TOPS and KOPS pledges.

[ Read More ]

Early Childhood Center Daycare receives donation

The Tri-Lakes Aerie Eagles recently gave a $500 donation to the El Dorado Springs R2 School District, Early Childhood Center Daycare to use towards the purchase of new playground toys. It is through generous donors, like the Eagles, that we are able to buy new equipment such as: bikes, balance beam, balls, etc. to improve

[ Read More ]

Cedar County Health Dept. COVID-19 stats for June 13

Reported cases since beginning of COVID-19 pandemic (2,698 Cases for week (June 1-6) (19) Stockton (12) Jerico Springs (1) El Dorado Springs (4) Fair Play (1) Humansville (1) # of deaths (43 as reported 3/17/22 Positive Cedar County Test Count (2,698)

[ Read More ]

Fire report for week of June 19

On Sunday, June 19, at 11:12 a.m. the fire department was dispatched to a two vehicle motor accident three miles east of town on Hwy. 82. Three trucks and 12 firefighters responded.

[ Read More ]

Thank You

I don’t know where to start. There are so many people that I need to thank. First are my kids…Beth, Lorie, Jodi and Matthew and their families for helping me get through the devastating loss of Jesse. Thank you to Compassus Hospice of Osceola. The nurse’s kindness and direction for me was so appreciated. Thank

[ Read More ]

TOPS: If you are what you eat, what color are you?

TOPS Chapter 9319 El Dorado Springs met in The Hill Church, (formerly Bethel Free Will Church) 1300 S. Summer St, El Dorado Springs Thursday, June 23, for their weekly weigh-in and meeting. Linda Hall, Leader, called the meeting to order. Ray B led us in singing “A TOPS Club Clover” We said our TOPS and

[ Read More ]

Annual Wayside Inn Museum Art Show and Sale, huge success

Tad Johnston hails from Nevada. He is a musician extraordinare. He plays fiddle, harmonica, guitar, ukulele, etc.Tad just started painting a couple years ago. The Wayside Inn Museum hosted it’s annual Art Show and Sale reception this past Sunday with the biggest attendance ever. Everyone enjoyed the display of the phenomenal talents of the local

[ Read More ]

JENNA HILL WINS DAR QUILT

Jenna Hill won the drawing to win the DAR quilt on Saturday, June 11, at Bushwhackers in Nevada. The Elizabeth Carey Daughters of the American Revolution sold tickets at Bushwhackers, the 54 Cruisers Car Show and Historical Hysteria Day in El Dorado Springs.

[ Read More ]